|3/2/2012 1:42:00 PM|
Passion comes alive in drama
|Actor Leonardo Defilippis in "The Passion."|
Actor Leonardo Defilippis brings his one-man performance of “The Passion According to Saint Luke” to several cities across the Archdiocese of Portland, including McMinnville, Portland, Salem, Waldport, Aloha, and Stayton, between Feb. 26 – March 13.
The script is taken word-for-word from the Gospel According to Saint Luke, and the actor uses only a few simple props and a cape to recreate the story of Christ.
The Passion According to Saint Luke is suitable for all ages. For more information, contact the hosting location, or visit www.ThePassionDrama.com.
The show dates are:
- Sunday, Feb. 26 at 6 p.m. St. James Church 1145 NE First St., McMinnville, Admission: $8 - Adults, $5 – 17 & Under Tickets & Information: St. James Parish Office, 503-472-5232, or www.stjamesmac.com
- Tuesday, March 6 at 7 p.m. St. Peter Church 5905 SE 87th Ave., Portland, Admission: $8 - Adults, $5 – 17 & younger. For tickets or more information, call 503-777-3321.
- Wednesday, March 7, at 7 p.m. St. Joseph Church, 721 Chemeketa St., Salem. Admission: Free-will offering. For more information, call 503-581-1623, email firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.stjosephchurch.com
- Saturday, March 10 at 7 p.m. St. Anthony Church 685 NE Broadway, Waldport Admission: Free-will offering. Information: For more information, call 541-563-3246.
- Sunday, March 11 at 7:30 p.m. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church 3145 SW 192nd Ave., Aloha. Admission: $8 a person or $20 family. For more information, call Carmen or Sandi at 503-649-9044 or log on to www.seas-aloha.org
- Tuesday, March 13 a 7 p.m. Immaculate Conception Church 1077 N 6th Ave., Stayton. Admission: Free-will offering. For more information, call 503-769-2656. This show is sponsored by parishes of Santiam Vicariate.