|1/6/2013 10:04:00 AM|
God's no liberal
The burning bush, from which God gave the Ten Commandments, not a liberal tract, the letter writer argues.
To the Catholic Sentinel:
This is the Year of Faith and we are to evangelize. I woke five weeks ago, on a Sunday, with this thought blazing in my mind: God is not a liberal.
Further prayer brought embellishment to that thought: God is not a liberal — read your New Testament, especially Jesus’s words.
More prayers to the Holy Spirit brought further thoughts:
• Pray liberalization leaves the Catholic Church; Satan is having a field day.
• Pray Latin comes back to the Mass; Pope Benedict wants it.
• Pray to end abortion and for self-control.
• Pray to end the death penalty — vengeance is the Lord’s.
• Pray the definition of marriage does not change, otherwise God will seek vengeance on America and other nations.
Theresa Bowar, Wood Village